Tuesday 19 April 2011

Sunshine? What Sunshine?

My set up in my home has my desk facing in the opposite side of the window. I didn't even realise what it was like outside until about five minutes ago when I went outside to talk to the builder who had knocked a load of bricks into my kitchen.

It's like holiday weather out there - a beautiful 24degrees. It may not seem like much, but having lived in rainy London all my life, you really do have to cherish days like this because it could stop at any minute.

However, I have spent a significant proportion of my day writing. I wanted to get a lot of work done before I go off to my other part time job in the evening. This was inspired by the great Talli Roland, fellow Prospera Publishing author, who has been interviewed and asked about her writing process. Watching it, and starting up this blog, I have a lot more of an urge to write, which is a great thing. I feel like my story is going somewhere again, which I haven't felt in a long time because I have been stuck in front of my laptop suffering from a great deal of writer's block over the past few weeks.

Time to get back to the writing process.

3 comments:

Laura said...

great news and good for you... that'll be you doing an interview with me next then... :)
Enjoy writing
Lx

Talli Roland said...

Go Naina go! :)

Naina Gupta said...

Thank you all.
Laura, I will be happy to do a written interview, but no video ones. Not even my mother knows I'm writing this book.