Thursday 14 April 2011

Hi!

I'm Naina, and the lovely people at Prospera Publishing have given me the amazing opportunity to write a book.

It is called 'The Bollywood Breakup Agency' and that's all I'm telling you for now, until I can come up with a coherent blurb/summary.
My publisher has described it as a "hilarious chick-lit take on Indian arranged marriages."
And no, I am not just aiming it at the Asian market.

Thus far, I am half way through writing the book in secret, because if anyone I knew in real life knew I was writing it, they would probably chase me down the road and send me into hiding anyway.

However, when I was at university, one of my psychology modules said that if you want to reach your goals, you are more likely to achieve them if you make a statement out to the world. That way you feel the pressure of trying to live up to everyone's expectations. So here it is.

And that is where all of you come in. I need you to help me through my highs of confidence, and low motivation and self doubt.

So once again....

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog!


*Yes I am fully aware that the followers widget is not showing up. Try using the link at the top. I have already spoken to Google Help*

1 comment:

Talli Roland said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging!