Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy January

I hope all of you had a great end of 2013 and beginning of 2014.

Yes I do understand that we are almost into February but since this is my first post in such a long time, the greeting sounded better in my head.

It's been a long time since I wrote on this blog, and with people asking (not always nicely) about book 2, I thought it would be best to provide you with an explanation. I'll keep it short. There was a passing in my family of someone who was very important to me; the person who made me want to write in the first place. I don't want to go into too much detail. My publisher has been really understanding this whole time.

Now, I feel a lot better. I remembered that I have been given this wonderful opportunity, and I should use it. It may not be my day job, and I can't afford to move away for a few months to focus on my writing, but it's not all bad writing part time. I just have a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time in which to do it.

This is belated but ... I wish you all a healthy, happy and prosperous new year.

2 comments:

Shallee said...

I'm so sorry about losing someone so important to you. Hugs and hope you are doing well otherwise.

Missed Periods said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year too.